Friday, December 10, 2010

Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Chicken

This is another oldie but goodie. I love goat cheese in just about everything so it's no surprise that we end up eating this a lot. The first time I made this I used sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil but I think it works better with the sun dried tomatoes in a bag. I would love to link the Whole Foods 365 Brand sun dried tomatoes but the web Gods won't let me. Boo.



Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
1 small log goat cheese, softened
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay chicken on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil on chicken. Smear 1/3 log of goat cheese and 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes. Roll chicken and secure using cooking twine at either end and in the middle.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken reaches 160 degrees. Remove cooking twine and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment